Kalamazoo State Theatre
Patio & Bar: 5:00 PM | Live Music: 5:30 PM
State on the Street is back for select Fridays this Summer! Join us outside the historic Kalamazoo State Theatre for State on the Street featuring Fake Baseball Friday, August 4!
We’ll have free live music outside our iconic Theatre, patio seating, drink specials, theatre tours available for purchase, and more! All of the events will be held on Fridays, with our patio and bar opening at 5PM and live music from 5:30-8:30PM!
Here is the rest of our 2022 State on the Street lineup:
- September 15 – Delilah Dewylde
- October 6 – The Battle for Kalamazoo
We can’t wait to see you all at these free, outdoor events!
What To Expect:
– Free admission
– Throwback drink specials available to purchase outside of KST
– Enjoy live music from from 5:30-8:30PM
– KST Box Office and Merch on site
– To-go drinks in Social District cups
– Venue tours
RSVP On Facebook – www.facebook.com/pg/kazoostate/events/