Apply for a Scholarship
As a way to help students in Michigan realize their dream of earning a college education, we partner with RMHC Global to offer scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement and community involvement. This scholarship is a local program that awards ten, $8,000 multi-year scholarships each year.
General eligibility requirements to apply for an RMHC scholarship
To apply for an RMHC scholarship, a student must:
- Live within a participating Chapter's geographic area
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Be less than 21 years of age
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be eligible to enroll and attend an institution of higher education or vocational/technical school
- Disclose other scholarship programs that he/she has applied
- Plan to enroll at an accredited post-secondary education institution during the academic year following their graduation
- Complete and submit a scholarship application online AND send required supporting materials and documentation to ISTS postmarked no later than January 20, 2016
- ALL students may apply regardless of ethnic heritage for the RMHC Scholars Scholarship
- Be willing to provide additional verification of all information in the scholarship application, upon request
Please note: RMHC scholarships will not be offered in 2017; please check back next year for additional information. Thank you.